Each year 7 A.M. Enfant strives to create pieces that are full of life, fun and eye catching in order to keep babies warm during the winter months. Their new Neon collection certainly does the trick to make one smile and feel more vibrant!
With Sandy having just hit NYC, there is even more need for an upbeat positive attitude within our communities and the more we can do for each other the better! Why not help out at a local school, clear your closets, and give things to those who need it during these bleak times. 7 A.M. Enfant will be donating cozy items to those families in Staten Island, Far Rockaway and Coney Island who really have lost so much.
Heading into the winter as the first few snowflakes fall in New York and beyond, 7 A.M. Enfant’s team have put their heads together to share their tips for staying warm, keeping cozy, and most of all surviving the next month or so!
Top 5 Winter Tips from 7 A.M. Enfant
Keeping the Kids Warm
– Make sure their mittens have strings on – never fear of losing them
– Tuck their vests into their trousers – no draft, and extra heat!
– Entice running races whilst playing outdoors, to keep the blood warm.
– Hot milk at bedtime, with extra blankets – but keep the window open for the fresh air…they’ll never notice!
-A hot toddy with the juice of one whole lemon, some honey, and something stronger if you need, when you are feeling cold and fluey before bed, always does the trick.
-Put on a pair of cashmere socks for that extra insulation and luxurious feel.
– Don’t go out into the cold with wet hair….
– Eat what’s in season if possible – it always tastes so much better, and the goodness is palatable.
– Moisturize everywhere! The harsh winds can be brutal, so put on those creams to all exposed skin, so you can be glowing when you come indoors!
Love, enjoy, create. Happy holidays,
The 7 A.M. Enfant Team