Designer Rebecca Campora wanted to pay homage to Mother Nature with the Polar Igloo®. The ultimate in children’s winter protection, the Polar Igloo® merges minimalist lines and dramatic colorways with weather-resistant materials. This footmuff withstands even arctic temps to keep little ones toasty, warm, and comfortable—even as you move from the car seat to the stroller. There’s no need for multiple layers of clothing or bulky overcoats, thanks to the soft micro-fleece lining, faux down insulation, and weatherproof outer shell. Other smart features include a detachable panel covered in cozy faux fur that converts into a standalone blanket; an ergonomic hood that opens flat for use in warmer weather; and adjustable drawstring collar to protect baby’s face from the elements.
It’s designed to fit any stroller or car seat, and for extra safety, features an innovative back cutout to eliminate extra layers of material between the harness and baby’s back—so there’s no slipping. Best of all, it’s machine washable.
- Ergonomic hood opens flat for use in warmer weather
- Hook & loop attachment to any stroller or car-seat
- Detachable front panel can be used separately as a blanket
- Five-point harness openings universally adapts product to all strollers and car-seats
- Water repellent outer shell
- Ultra-soft premium insulation
- Micro-fleece lining
- Plush coral fur trim
- Machine washable
- Temperature Rating: 5°F/-15°C
Small: H: 3”, W: 17”, L: 28”
Medium: H: 3.13”, W: 19”, L: 33”
Large: H: 3.25”, W: 21”, L: 38”