The LambPOD is the ideal cold-weather footmuff. It’s cozy, insulated, heavyweight, and zips on and off, with openings that work with the standard 5-point safety harness on any stroller or car seat. Even on the most frigid, freezing days, your little one will be protected, warm, and comfortable on strolls. The soft, silky faux lambswool cover even detaches to double as a standalone blanket. And yep, it’s totally vegan—no animal products here!
The LambPOD boasts an anti-slip, removable back panel-—eliminating extra fabric between baby’s back and the safety harness—a convertible hood with an oversized collar, plus a double lined hood that slips over the top of the stroller to attach to the footmuff—effectively blocking out any cold air. The outer shell is water repellent, and the poly insulation and micro-fleece lining are extra soft. Bonus: the entire thing is machine washable and dryable.
- Detachable front panel can be used separately as a blanket
- Removable center back panel reduces material between baby’s back and the 5-point harness
- Convertible hood with oversized, adjustable collar
- Integrated double lined hood easily slips over the top of the stroller seat to firmly secure footmuff
- Universally adapts to all strollers and car seats
- Interchangeable with the lightweight BeePOD cover
- Side strap attachments
- Water-resistant outer shell
- Soft micro-fleece lining and cloud lined front panel
- Machine washable
- Temperature Rating: 5°F/-15°C
S/M: H: 34”, W: 19”
M/L: H: 41”, W: 22”