The Blanket 212 Evolution keeps little ones toasty from head to toe on mountain hikes, chilly city streets, and everywhere in between. The smart design allows you to size it up or down using zippered length and width extensions—so it can actually grow with your child! Other notable features include simple hook and loop attachments that fit any stroller, plus a removable anti-slip back panel that eliminates extra fabric between baby’s back and the harness. This both helps the harness stay put and gives you easy access to it anytime you need it.
With a water-repellent outer shell, poly insulation, and a super soft micro-fleece lining, the Blanket 212 is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dryable. Available in 17 solid and stylish color combos.
- Expands in length with its 2 length extensions
- Expands in width with its 2 position center zippers
- Ergonomic hood with safe buttoned elastic adjuster
- Removable center back panel allows for uninterrupted access to the five-point safety harness
- Anti-slip back panel
- Five-point harness openings adapt product to all strollers and car-seats
- Large front pocket
- Water repellent outer shell
- Ultra-soft premium insulation
- Micro-fleece lining
- Machine washable
- Measurements: H: 38” W: 17”
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
Our Blanket 212 Evolution has been tested in car seats according to the FMVSS 213 test protocol to insure they do not interfere with the car seat’s Child Restraint System performance. Tests performed with our products properly installed in compliant car seats found that these car seats complied with applicable portions of the FMVSS 213 requirements.